August 14, 2012

Revew: The Tea Bug

Hello! today I will show you one of my hobbies: I love buy art from young artist. Why? I support other artist, I pick beautiful and unique treasuries and it helps to keep the community of crafters.
Recently I received a purchase I did on TheTeaBug shop on Etsy, Kate Hayward is the very talented artist who creates these beautiful illustrations. Just I discover her, I quickly prepare my cart to buy her art.
 I ordered 3 prints signed on back and buttons. 1 of them is for a present and the others to decorate my home :D

They come pretty well packed and for my suprise it comes with two stickers and a cute minicard with her contact info on back. The prints have a very vibrant colors and high quality.

So...well, I extremily recommend her if you have to make a present or want to treat yourself. Here I leave you her Etsy shop and persoanl web. Enjoy It!

No comments:

Post a Comment